We, at HHV Solar Technologies, are committed to be the leaders in the manufacturing of solar PV modules and solar photovoltaic technology based solutions to meet the customer demands around the globe, by:
- Improving our performance continually by adapting the best engineering practices and motivating the people through involvement, participation and training.
- Delivering defect-free products on-time exceeding customer expectations.
- Supply chain management and logistics driven by highly efficient ERP system.
At HHV Solar, we follow stringent quality policy and offer only the best solar modules at highly competitive prices to our customers. Starting from inspecting the efficiency of the solar cells obtained from third party suppliers all the way to the packaging of our assembled solar PV modules, rigorous quality control methods are followed at every stage.
- Modules go through stringent checks for 100% multi-level EL tests, cell Chip, visual inspection, Hi-Pot test, insulation resistance, ground continuity test, gel test, peel strength test, dark IV test, adhesion test, wet leakage tests etc.
- We conduct extensive research on raw materials selection after several trials, which exceed expectations of IEC 61215/61730 and UL1703 tests; cells with excellent low light and optimal thermal co-efficient performance.
- Our modules show excellent resistance to degradation from Hot Spot and UV exposure.
- We use high transmission low iron, tempered, PV grade ARC glass sourced from the best global suppliers.
- Using deep anodized aluminium frames, which are resistant to corrosion and abrasion; our modules are protected from salt mist corrosion.
- We provide standard IP67 and IP68 junction box, with Schottky bypass diodes having excellent thermal stability and low forward voltage drop.
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Policy
We are committed to be a world class solar photovoltaic module manufacturing Company, striving to continually improve our Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Performance and Systems. Towards achieving this, we ensure to:
- Enhance total customer satisfaction by delivering on time defect free products and services that delights the customer.
- Comply with relevant Legal and other requirements applicable to product, Environment and Health & Safety.
- Prevent pollution, Free from injury and ill health arising from activities, products and services.
- Conserve resources through Reduce, Reuse and Re-Cycling.
- Develop competency among the people and motivate them through involvement, participation and training.
Goals and objectives
- Increased and total customer satisfaction
- Focus on innovation of new products to cater to the changing needs and demands of customer
- Continuously improve yield, performance and reliability of products
- Ensure on-time delivery to customer
- Companies In-house reliability testing capability for solar modules to ensure high quality standards
- Integrated Management Systems (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety) in place
The company follows Six Sigma methodology for improving the quality.
Some of the highlights are as follows:
- OEE (overall equipment efficiency) implemented and effectively practiced to reduce production losses and improve productivity
- TPM(Total productive maintenance) .-Eight (8) pillars of TPM implemented on manager model machine (super-critical machines) to achieve zero rejection , zero-stoppage and zero-incidents
- Lean manufacturing –we have a systematic approach to identify and eliminate waste (non-value added activities) through continuous improvements by following the product at the pull of the customer in pursuit of perfection through best practices like 5S, Kaizen,Kanban, Poka-yoke